DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP
Education & Certifications
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists, 2021
- PhD, Veterinary Pathology, Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2021
- DVM, Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2017
- BS, Biology, Buena Vista University, 2013
- V Pth 377 -- Case Study III
- V Pth 403X -- Introduction to Pathology II
- V Pth 570 -- Systemic Pathology I
Research Focus & Interests
- Diagnostic Pathology
Honors & Awards
- Young Investigator Award, Lysosomal WORLD Symposium, 2021
- Research Excellence Award, Iowa State University, 2020
- C.L. Davis and S.W. Thompson Foundation DVM Student Scholarship Award, ACVP Annual Conference, 2019
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists Outstanding Achievement, Proficiency and Interest in Veterinary Pathology Award, Iowa State University, 2017
- Veterinary Medicine Alumni Association Scholarship Award, 2017
- Academic Excellence Scholarship, Iowa State University, 2017
- Lora and Russell Talbot Scholars of Veterinary Medicine Scholarship, Iowa State University, 2014- 2017
- American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD)
- Charles Louis Davis and Samuel Wesley Thompson Foundation
- Iowa Veterinary Medical Association (IVMA)
Faivre C., Harm T., Smith J., Haynes J., Dolman T. Mammary Carcinoma in A Geriatric Alpaca. Vet Record Case Reports, April 2021
Harm T.A., Hostetter S.J., Nenninger A.S., Valentine B., Ellinwood N.M., Smith J.D. Temporospatial Development of Neuropathological Findings in A Canine Model of Mucopolysaccharidosis IIIb. Veterinary Pathology. November 2020.
Michael A.V., Greenlee J.J., Harm T.A., West Greenlee M.H., Moore S.J., Zhang M., Lind M.S., Smith J.D. In-Situ Temporospatial Characterization of The Glial Response to Prion Infection. Veterinary Pathology. 2019.
Smith J.S., Harm T.A., Greenlee J.J. Pathology in Practice: Pituitary Mass in An Ewe. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, April 2019.
Smith J., Klostermann C., Harm T.A., Breuer R., Kovalik D.A., Bornkamp J., Yaeger M.J. Abomasal Hamartoma in A La Mancha Wether. Vet Record Case Reports, June 2017.