Every 7 years, the AVMA COE-accredited colleges of veterinary medicine undergo an extensive review. Iowa State University's College of Veterinary Medicine accreditation process will include a Site Visit Oct. 6-11, 2024.
Accreditation is awarded based on the college's response to 11 standards.
- Standard 1: Organization
- Standard 2: Finances
- Standard 3: Physical Facilities and Equipment
- Standard 4: Clinical Resources
- Standard 5: Information Resources
- Standard 6: Students
- Standard 7: Admissions
- Standard 8: Faculty
- Standard 9: Curriculum
- Standard 10: Research Programs
- Standard 11: Assessment and Outcomes